Great news! UTS has established a new pathway scholarship for students from China to help support your studies at UTS.
The UTS Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarship (China) is available to students from China who accept their offer to UTS College by 31 December 2023, successfully complete their diploma in Sydney, and articulate to a UTS degree directly from the diploma in the next available intake.
This scholarship allows you to save 20% on UTS tuition fees for up to four years!
The scholarship is open to international students from P.R. China from 1 June 2023 to 31 December 2023.
Best of all, you’re automatically assessed as eligible for this scholarship when you receive your UTS College offer and UTS conditional offer – you don’t need to do a thing.
Step 1. Find an agent
UTS College has a global network of authorised education representatives to support students in applying to UTS College.
Find an agent
Step 2. Submit your application
- Your agent will help you to complete an application form.
- Provide certified copies of the following supporting documentation:
- Original language transcript of academic studies showing subjects and results
- Original language award certificate (once the qualification has been completed)
- A certified English translation of above documents
- UTS College accepted English language test results
- Copy of passport
- Visa and attendance record (onshore students)
- UTS conditional offer letter (English plus UTS degree package students only)
- Your education representative will submit your signed application form on your behalf and may request other documents to support your application.
Download an application form
Your education representative will submit your application on your behalf and may request other documents to support your application.
What happens next?
You and your education representative will receive notification of the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will receive a full offer. If your application needs further assessment, you will be sent a conditional offer and a request for further documents.
Step 3. Accepting your offer
Step 4. Applying for your visa
- Upon receipt of payment, a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) (if applicable) will be issued, this confirms the course/s to which you have been admitted
- Once you have received your CoE and CAAW you will be able to apply for a student visa. Your education representative will assist you with your visa application.
For more information visit the Department of Home Affairs website.
Your rights and responsibilities
Student Refund policy
All international students should review the ESOS framework information for international students provided by the Australian Government. This information outlines your rights and responsibilities as an international student studying in Australia.
It is recommeded you read the UTS College terms and conditions prior to applying. All offer letters also include these terms and conditions.